Are you ready for a new career with an insurance industry leader?
As a reporting Specialist you will:
- Extract and/or compile statistical data from various established databases, sequel tables and resources to create and maintain weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, ad-hoc reports, and summary recaps for management.
- Create databases, forms, tables, spreadsheets, etc. to efficiently and accurately track assigned reports and/or tasks.
- Work with team members to generate and share ideas for best methods of generating reports and recaps that are the most efficient and accurate for reporting/tracking purposes. Offer ideas and feedback to help overall departmental workflow and productivity.
- Write and maintain detailed written procedures for all tasks performed.
- Cross-train with other team members to cover each other during vacations and absences.
- Establish and maintain familiarity with a large volume of statistical company data and assist in maintaining the integrity and security of the data
- Be accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records and effectively communicating information directly (verbally and through email) with agents/SGAs/directors/top level executives.
- Able to create pdf format reports.
- Very detail-oriented and understands cross-verification of data
- Excellent problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills and able to independently research answers and solutions for challenging tasks and assignments
- Willing to share ideas and skills in a team environment so that all team members can improve departmental productivity
- Able to remain focused on repetitive or routine tasks
- Able to remain focused in a face-paced, sometimes noisy environment
- Able to multi-task and easily adapt to changing priorities and/or deadlines
- Able to work independently or in a group to accomplish tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated quick-learner
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills (includes writing formulas to calculate growth, averages, etc).
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Advanced or expert-level knowledge and 1-2 years job-related experience in Microsoft Access 2007 or newer. Includes expert knowledge and application of creating complex databases, tables, queries, forms, etc. from scratch.
- Advanced or expert-level knowledge and 1-2 years job-related experience in Microsoft Excel 2007 or newer. Includes expert knowledge and application of pivot tables, conditional formatting, vlookups, and macros. Ability to create complex forms, reports, etc. from scratch.
- Life Office Management Association, Inc (LOMA) educational courses and/or certification is a plus but not required.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Reporting