Mechanical Equipment Construction Project Manager
THE TIME IS NOW. OWN TOMORRW AND TAKE YOUR OPPORTUNITY YODAY! Your Engineering skills are needed just about anywhere. But is it where you want to go? Imagine working for one of the nation's most respected companies. Making a strategic contribution. Receiving the rewards and recognition you deserve. Whether you are pursuing a contract or permanent placement, Manpower Engineering knows how and where to get you where you want to go.
In this Mechanical Equipment Construction Project Manager position, you will have the opportunity to manage all aspects of Mechanical Equipment projects (including Custom Air Handling units, Central Utility plants, Mechanical equipment Rooms and Modular Data Centers) from initial phases through installation, start-up and final completion. Manage development Design, specifications and requests for bid proposals. Must exercise considerable independent judgment and initiative in performing assigned duties. Must exercise tact and courtesy in contacts with vendors, contractors and others. Stay abreast of all relevant construction and building codes, standards and regulations. Provide expert guidance on construction and renovation projects and determine best options for costs. Manage Interdisciplinary team of Engineers and Designers. Single point of contact for client. Manages cost and schedule.
Are you interested? The ideal Mechanical Equipment Construction Project Manager
candidate will possess the following experience:
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience in Industrial HVAC, energy service contracting (ESCO), central refrigeration plant, Design Build Contracting or energy efficiency field
- A minimum of 5+ years project Management experience
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical engineering or Construction Management from an accredited four-year engineering program is not required but is recommended.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects
- Must be computer proficient in Word perfect, Excel, Scheduling & project Management software (AutoCad a plus)
- Must have ability to work independently without direct supervision Have knowledge of OSHA and other construction related rules and regulations
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. The opportunity to use your finely honed skills to make a real difference. And to collect pay that reflects your talent and expertise. If this is what you see for yourself, you need to talk to Manpower Engineering.
Through our reach and resources, Manpower Engineering brings you career options you couldn't find on your own. We're experts at placing each of our candidates into his/her "dream job" - one perfectly matched to skills, ambition and lifestyle.
We've got the right opportunity. Tell us why you're the right person. Apply today!