To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX 77401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Volt • Houston, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Volt has partnered with a multinational manufacturer of oilfield equipment, headquartered in Houston, TX, to identify experienced candidates for a Travel Coordinator position. The Travel Coordinator is responsible for finding and arranging travel and accommodations, while in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate travel options for company business travel including scheduling flights and ground transportation, booking accommodations and handling any other trip-related tasks
- Make all reservations in a timely manner, create itineraries, make changes as necessary, and keep pertinent travel information updated
- Adhere to the Agency Travel and Expense Policy to control overall travel expenses
- Assist employees with travel during business day and after hours as needed
- Research on optimal travel alternatives
- Maintain queues to assure approvals are obtained and deadlines met
- Resolve organization travel related technical conflicts
- Research and resolve all incorrect charges with respected to entire travel program
- Review travel associated invoices as well as statements for accuracy plus codes for Accounts Payable
- Two plus years’ experience with travel bookings for a mid- large size organization
- Excellent communication and customer service abilities
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills as well as acute attention to detail
- Strong aptitude for flexibility and multi-tasking with the ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer