The role focuses on driving organizational efficiency and disciplined investment, and is highly visible to the CEO, CFO and business leadership. This key role will drive the budgeting process while helping the day to day managment of operating expenses, capital investments, and financial analysis on ad-hoc projects.
This client focuses on helping the economic landscape by being a major lender in the world of small businesses.
- Provide senior management with financial data, trend reporting and analysis to effectively run the business.
- Prepare and present monthly, quarterly and annual financial management reporting including gap analysis of actual results vs. prior years, vs. forecast and vs. budget to business partners
- Assist with month-end accounting procedures including to ensure journal entries are posted correctly and on time.
- Actively involved in the coordination of the Americas Budget process and support the forecasting exercise.
- At least 5 years of experience within a FP&A team at a financial services firm.
- Proven ability to conceptualize and develop financial models while being able to explain trends to senior managment.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, data organization, or SQL
A competitive base salary with comprehensive benefits.
Financial Data Vendor