Game Day Service Attendant
The Game Day Service Attendant helps to set up premium ares for FSU football games as well as satisfying specific duties associated those areas during and after games. Service Attendants assure member and guest satisfaction through proper food and beverage service and presentation.
Attendants are responsible for ensure food and beverage STAR Service to Members/Guest ensuring satisfaction. Also, responsible for ensuring successful of execution the food and beverage activities happening at the club during his/her shift. Consistently display the 3 Steps of Service at all opportunities to provide service.
Essential Functions & Accountabilities
- Responsible for executing game day service.
- Attend pre-game meetings with supervisors to ensure smooth, efficient service.
- Ensures that all banquet staff are well-groomed and in proper uniform (including name tag) before clocking in.
- Assures proper inventory of all game day service equipment and supplies to meet required needs.
- Regularly inspects all front of the house service areas to assure that sanitation, safety, are met.
- Handles member and guest complaints.
- Assures the neatness, cleanliness and safety of all dining areas.
- Assist fellow Employee Partners, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the 3 steps of service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Notify F&B Director and Private Event Director of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Rectify, practicing service recover, any complaints as soon as possible.
- Must be able to work at a rapid pace while maintaining attention to detail
- Must have the ability to handle more than one task at a time.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Customer Service
- Operate Cash Register
- Identify Customer Need
- Resolve Customer Issue
- Retention Management
- Help Customer