Working at Tropicana is more than a job, it's an opportunity to build a meaningful career. It means a chance to help shape the future of some of the world's best-known brands. To grow personally and professionally. To be part of a progressive, independent company that cares about its people, is proud of its products and aspires to do good for the planet and the communities we serve.
At Tropicana Brands Group, you'll:
- Be part of a diverse and creative team that is continuously reimagining our iconic juice brands to offer the highest quality products that exceed consumers' desires
- Find roles that have the potential to stretch and expand and allow for greater influence and impact across the organization
- Drive business results through collaboration, diverse perspectives and the freedom to think boldly
- Be able to move decisively with constant, forward momentum
We are hiring a Finance Associate Manager to join our team!
The Finance Associate Manager will be the key finance contact responsible for providing the financial expertise and recommendations that enable effective decision-making & achievement of strategic goals for the sales teams. You will provide overall leadership for the period end results, preparation of forecasts, development of customer Annual Operating Plans (AOP), along with ad hoc financial analyses and reporting.
Learn more about what life is like working at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Finance Associate Manager
- Provide insightful analysis of business results to senior management and perform ad-hoc analyses that lead to problem solving and business improving recommendations
- Manage and deliver customer results based on operating plans & strategic initiatives, including ensuring tactical changes are planned to meet these goals.
- Drive trade, calendar, and pricing optimization in collaboration with Sales and Commercial Finance. Partner with Sales to model return on incremental trade spend in order to ensure profitable investments.
- Lead AOP development in coordination with Customer Manager and Field Sales Managers, including development of targets supported by pricing, assortment, calendar, and innovation strategies. Communicate growth drivers as well as risks & opportunities identified through this process to Sales Finance Manager & Director of Sales.
- Manage quarterly and periodic forecast process, including performing analyses to build forecasts that reflect current trends & strategic initiatives, identifying tactics that will drive business results, and providing support to achieve targets.
- Manage period close activities including working closely with the Commercial Trade team and Control to ensure accuracy & completeness of results.
- Ensure accuracy & completeness of trade accruals by reviewing promotional events in SAP to ensure consistency with customer go-to-market strategy and by conducting quarterly liability balance reviews.
- Partner closely with Commercial Finance, FP&A, Brand Finance, and Sales to manage against P&L expectations and KPI metrics, including managing slotting budgets, chargebacks, reset fees and other various costs.
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Management
- Financial Planning And Analysis