Human Resources (HR) ManagerCompensation:
$90000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Compensation and benefits administration – manage and coordinate payment of salaries and wages and negotiate health benefits and income protection benefits, such as Simple IRA plan. Conduct research on salary trends as well as produce compensation studies for use in salary reviews for the company.
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health – develop and implement safety rules and regulations for the entire workforce, ensuring compliance with all state and federal regulations.
• Employee Relations – investigate and resolve employee issues and complaints that are filed internally or formal complaints filed with federal or state enforcement agencies. Employee counseling.
• Recruiting of new employees – sourcing candidates, review applications and resumes, and conduct preliminary interviews. Also to assist in the hiring process by providing offer letters, coordinating informational requests, and coordinating internal setup (including determination of office space, setup of phone, computer, etc.).
• Training and Development – engage in focus groups and facilitate training sessions for employees and company leadership.
Create professional development plans for employees who want to position themselves for promotions with the company.
Provide new employee orientation and training.
For more information on this and other full time accounting and finance opportunities across the Delaware area, please contact Renee Janolo –Vice President (Finance & Accounting) at Robert Half on
Human Resources (HR) Administration
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.