To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
OSI Group • Chicago, IL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Provides on-the-job leadership and task supervision of assigned employees in a department or area of the plant. Acts in a capacity to extend the supervisory abilities of the immediate reporting supervisor in charge of the overall area.
MAJOR POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
(i.e., Policies, procedures, etc. for which you are responsible.)
- Assigns employees to work stations and assigns individual tasks to employees where required.
- Be familiar with the equipment in the department.
- Trains employees, checks their work and corrects improper performance of tasks.
- Assists the Supervisor with the responsibility of meeting safety, quality, and production goals.
- Assists with the set-up, adjustments, and inspection of production and production equipment.
- Performs various pre-op and in-run checks daily or as scheduled.
- May locate supplies, check code dates and perform similar tasks to optimize scheduled production runs.
- Diagnoses production problems that occur in a variety of areas including quality, line supply, mechanical down-time and initiate corrective action.
- Complete reports, maintain production records or enter operating data into system input points, as required.
- Ensures work area is kept clean and sanitary.
- Follow GMP’s and make sure employees are following GMP’s.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Some high school or equivalent experience
- Basic computer competency
- Knowledge of SAP
- 1 year of on the job experience with demonstrated understanding of process flow, quality, efficiency, safety and organizational requirements in the department assigned.