To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
OSI Group • Chicago, IL
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Provides on-the-job leadership and task supervision of assigned employees in a department or area of the plant. Acts in a capacity to extend the supervisory abilities of the immediate reporting supervisor in charge of the overall area.
MAJOR POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
(i.e., Policies, procedures, etc. for which you are responsible.)
- Assigns employees to work stations and assigns individual tasks to employees where required.
- Be familiar with the equipment in the department.
- Trains employees, checks their work and corrects improper performance of tasks.
- Assists the Supervisor with the responsibility of meeting safety, quality, and production goals.
- Assists with the set-up, adjustments, and inspection of production and production equipment.
- Performs various pre-op and in-run checks daily or as scheduled.
- May locate supplies, check code dates and perform similar tasks to optimize scheduled production runs.
- Diagnoses production problems that occur in a variety of areas including quality, line supply, mechanical down-time and initiate corrective action.
- Complete reports, maintain production records or enter operating data into system input points, as required.
- Ensures work area is kept clean and sanitary.
- Follow GMP’s and make sure employees are following GMP’s.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Some high school or equivalent experience
- Basic computer competency
- Knowledge of SAP
- 1 year of on the job experience with demonstrated understanding of process flow, quality, efficiency, safety and organizational requirements in the department assigned.