To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bellview, FL 32526
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Performance and Test Engineer (ISD Engineer II)
Navy Federal Credit Union • Bellview, FL
Posted 19 days ago
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine IND123
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
The SQA Performance Test Engineer will work under general supervision to monitor software quality and associated business/technical risks across the software development lifecycle and will be dedicated to support planning, developing test scripts, executing test scenarios, and analyzing performance tests. This position requires strong reasoning, attention to detail, persistence, patience, and creativity. The individual will work with Developers, QA Analysts,Business Analyst, Database Administrators, Network Engineers, and support teams to analyze developed, maintain and execute performance testing procedures.
* Apply engineering principles into the design and enhancement of new and existing systems
* Review functional and technical documentation in order to identify requirements for the creation of test plans, test cases and test scripts
* Actively participate in establishing project plans, estimating work and monitoring progress against milestones
* Work with Developers and Vendor teams to understand project requirements and create real-world test cases and use cases
* Develop and execute performance test scripts for load and stress of UI,Mobile and Webservices testing using HP Loadrunner/ HP Performance Center
* Report defects found in testing diligently, promptly, and accurately, using standard defect tracking tools(HP ALM)
* Perform data analysis when needed to analyze issues in Performance and/or Production environments
* Work with Project /Test Data Management Teams to establish test data in sufficient quantity to support the performance testing effort
* Conduct troubleshooting/performance test execution in support of remediation efforts as required
* Ensure the test execution results fulfill the defined test objectives. Schedule recommended test re-execution if necessary
* Analyze data and application changes and document their impact on the performance testing task (test cases, scripting, scenario execution, etc.)
* Ensure the appropriate testing and monitoring tools/technologies are configured accordingly with the test objectives/project team requirements
* Monitor performance of the application under test using CA APM
* Execute, monitor, analyze, and report performance tests
* Maintain up-to-instance repository of artifacts related to performance test executions
* Timely and accurate communication of testing events, daily status, and test execution results, etc
* Work closely and support the coordination effort of other QA team members in primary locations
* Make recommendations to improve product performance,scalability and availability metrics
* Develop and deliver performance test reports utilizing Navy Federal Credit Union ISD standards
* Schedule and assign computing resources to support load testing efforts
* Possess current awareness of professional standards, innovations and industry best practices of performance testing and testing tools
* Develops new techniques and/or improved processes, materials, or products
* Participate in the selection, evaluation, and management of testing tools
* Possesses effective oral and written communication skills. Assists with vendor, customer, or management contacts and communications pertaining to specific assignments or meetings
* Ability to work on multiple projects of moderate size or parts of major projects
* Assists upper level management and staff as a technical specialist or advisor
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or the equivalent combination of training, Education, and experience
* Experience that demonstrates a clear understanding of performance testing and tuning
* At least 6 years of experience with HP Loadrunner, HP Performance Center and HP Unified Functional Testing
* At least 3 years of experience with monitoring tools like CA APM, Dyntrace
* At least 3 years of experience with Webservices testing
* Experience working in Java and .Net based environments
* Experience working in Mainframe environment
* At least 3 years of experience with SQL Query tools
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability