Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the conditions of visibility for both drivers and passengers!
As an Automation Engineer you are responsible for software and versions on automated equipment and PLCs for new projects. You will respect and lead HSE standards. You will respect and support quality standards from both Valeo and customers.
- You define Sequential Function Charts (SFCs) for assembly stations used internally or outsourced.
- You develop, tune and set process automation stations.
- You assess and make reception of process stations.
- You respect and ensure respect of IProM.
- You are responsible for stations process development schedule in line with CLEAN.
- You respect and ensure respect of safety and VPS rules and guidelines during the process development.
- You ensure coordination between process development and product definition.
- You are responsible for all process related documentation.
- You launch support for automated stations.
- You support P-30 activity.
- You alert the managers when standards are not met.
Ensure respect of….
- You ensure all quality standards to guarantee our customers, products and services conformity.
- You ensure all standards in terms of environment, health and safety risks prevention compliant with the HSE (Health, Safety, Environment) system.
Let’s Talk about you…
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required; Automation field of study preferred.
- 6 axes robotics experience
- PLC integrating the cells with the PLC
- You have a minimum of 4 years of U.S. based engineering experience required.
- Automotive engineering experience is highly preferred.
- You have a minimum of 4 years in production automation experience preferred.
At the crossroads of mid-America, Seymour enjoys the finest of both worlds... a community of 20,000 where the comfort of John Mellencamp's small town is valued, and within one hour of the amenities of two of the largest cities in the Midwest, Indianapolis and Louisville.
There are a wide variety of community and family oriented activities year-round.
Strong business community with a strong industrial base, retail growth and service sector expansion that makes Seymour a great place to live and grow a business.
Thanks to its strategy based on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions that are revolutionizing the automobile\: the electrification of the vehicle, the advent of the autonomous and connected vehicle, and the development of digital mobility.
Revolutions that Valeo has anticipated and that are today synonymous with great career opportunities, including abroad! At Valeo, innovation is driven by diversity, authenticity and the energy of its talents.
- Automotive Engineering
- Cell Biology
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Process Development
- Quality Management
- Robotics Design And Production