Accounts Receivable ClerkCompensation:
This thriving company is seeking an Accounts Receivable (A/R) professional to grow with them. If you're looking for a temporary Accounts Receivable position with a noteworthy benefits package, this dynamic organization has an opening available through Robert Half Finance. The Accounts Receivable Clerk role is a full-time position in the Lewisville, Texas area. If you are good at entering, posting and reconciling batches, researching and resolving customer A/R issues, preparing aging reports, placing billing and collection calls, maintaining cash receipts journal, and updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, this role might be right for you.
- Correspond with clients to resolve payment issues and set up payment plans
- Ensure the mission, values, and culture of the organization are supported, conveyed and reinforced
- Verify the correctness of documents and codes
- Process payments and compiling segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAP
- Carry out general accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures
- Supply shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stake holders with information as requested
- Reconcile bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in various ledgers
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- 1+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Experience with ERP systems
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proven analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles