Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust
As HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, we focus on a healthcare facility’s most valuable resource for delivering exceptional patient experiences – its people. We believe healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by the people for whom and by whom it is delivered.
Hospital employed practice
• Predominately inpatient work at 30 bed facility with 22 adult and 8 geriatric beds – approximately 90% inpatient and 10% outpatient
• Call is 1-2 nights per week (telephone only) and one weekend per month
• Facility is offering very competitive compensation and complete benefits package including malpractice insurance, health/dental insurance, 401k, CME, PTO, Relocation, sign on bonus and much more.
• Medical loan repayment options available
• Wonderful family centered town located just over one hour south of Kansas City. Housing choices are abundant and very affordable, and there are excellent public and private school options
Reference the following job ID: 94645
Together with our healthcare facility partners, we ensure that healthcare professionals have the skills, tools and support needed to fulfill their mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences. This means taking a holistic, long-term view of your career options and taking as good a care of our people as our hospital partners take of their patients. When healthcare professionals are empowered with the right skills, tools and employment opportunity to fulfill their mission – something incredible happens. Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration takes hold and healthcare organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care.
If you are interested or know of any colleagues who may be interested, please contact me immediately at 1-800-377-0730 or email: Email blocked - click to apply
Basic Life Support
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)