Automotive Customer Care Specialist
We are seeking an Automotive Customer Care Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Answer calls and assist with questions from web customers, students, instructors, District and Regional Managers,
- national accounts, government, and franchise distributors.
- Assist customers with automotive tool selection, toolbox selection, troubleshooting, pricing, availability, and technical specifications.
- Provide technical support concerning information and specifications for products provided in our tools catalog and catalogs of our other suppliers.
- Input orders/purchase orders/quotations utilizing internal ordering software systems.
- Resolve open questions.
- Assist customers with warranty, returns, repairs, identification of parts, and new defective products.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Must have a knowledge of tools
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Pay and Shift info
- 11:30 am to 8:00 pm Monday - Friday
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k offered
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
We encourage you to apply in person Monday – Friday 8:30am-3:30pm – Walk ins welcome!
2071 Graham Rd.
Stow, OH 44224
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.