Compensation (Range): $22/ hour
If you are an experienced A/P Clerk looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a A/P Clerk. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a A/P Clerk will include:
- Accurately and efficiently processes various types of Accounts Payable transactions including data entry of vendor invoices, employee expense reports, manual check requests, wire transfer requests, system generated checks and ACH’s.
- Prioritizes work within outline of job responsibilities, in respect to the established guidelines of the department’s workflow.
- Operate effective accounts payable procedures and controls independently.
- Ensure all expenditure is accurately accounted for, properly approved and timely processed.
- Participate in monthly A/P close process, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Teamwork – work cooperatively and productively with colleagues from own and other teams.
- Assist with training of fellow employees in establishing production goals and objectives, including cross-training within the department.
- Identifies system problems and propose and implement solutions.
As a A/P Clerk, you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- 3-5 years in Accounts Payable required
- Oracle experience is required.
- Strong Excel, Strong Google.
As a A/P Clerk with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for A/P Clerk Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: Working with both Compliance and Accounts Payable.
Complex Problem Solving