Medical Billing/ Revenue Cycle/Collections
Location: Columbus MS
Compensation: $13.00 hr. to $14.25 hr.DOE
Direct Hire/Full time position
8 am to 5 pm/ Monday - Friday
Generous Benefits Package Including 401K match
Kelly Services Inc. is partnering with a nationwide Heath Care Organization that offers a great opportunity for both entry level and experienced Medical Billing professionals. Our client is a world leader within the Health Care Industry that continues to experience rapid growth across the U.S. As a medical biller/ collections representive placed with Kelly Services Inc. you will serve as an integral member of our clients dynamic team processing and entering clean claims into the system, review unbilled claims, interact with policy holders and Insurance companies to resolve unpaid claims, while buillding relationships on a proferssional level within the industry. Our client provides a generous benefits package, training, and a family oriented environment just to name a few.
Our client is willing to train the right person that brings a stable job history within the following areas of expertise; Customer Service, Call Center, Administrative, Collections, Accounting, Medical Billing, Revenue Cycle, Patient Services. Our client is huge on personality, Savvy Computer skills, Excel, Customer Service, excellent communications both verbal and written, and attention to detail. If you possess these qualities, then we are interested in reviewing your resume for further consideration.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Prepare and submit daily, electronic and paper claims to insurance companies, patients or responsible parties to include the printing of forms and attaching proper documentation.
- Review patient accounts on a regular basis to determine if errors in payment or billing.
- Work Accounts Receivable aging reports to recoup revenue/payments and maintain clean ledgers.
- Bill review of new patient data for clean claim process.
- Scan and upload proper documentation into patients EMR chart.
- Review all unbilled services to ensure claims are cleared out of the billing system in a timely manner.
- Pursue collections of accounts receivable through contact with insurers, attorneys and/or patients to address and resolve problems. Update notes in patients’ accounts as appropriate.
- Review credit balances and overpayments and ensure refunds are administered in a timely manner.
Additional Duties will include;
- Answer telephone calls and assist in a courteous and professional manner.
- Support front office staff, Clinical staff, Clinical Services, and Management.
- Comply with HIPAA Privacy Rules through the appropriate use and disclosure of patient’s personal health information and regulations that all healthcare providers must follow for compliance to protect patient privacy.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain good attendance.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivelent
- 1-3 yrs of Medical billing or Revenue cycle experience would be a plus but will train the right person with no experience
- Stable job history
- Excellent Communications
- Strong attention to detail
- Collections/Accounting experience
- Call Center Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Computer Savvy
- Problem Solver
- Great Personality
- Career Minded
- Grasp new software quickly
- Follow instruction and processes
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s
most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply