Medical Billing/ Revenue Cycle/Collections
Location: Franklin, TN
Compensation: $17.00 hr
Full time position with 1-2 yrs of experience/ Entry Level
8 am to 5 pm/ Monday - Friday
Generous Benefits Package Including 401K match upon conversion
Kelly Services Inc. is partnering with a nationwide Heath Care Organization that offers a great opportunity for both entry level and experienced Medical Billing/ Revenue Cycle professionals. Our client is a world leader within the Health Care Industry that continues to experience rapid growth across the U.S. As a medical biller/collections representive placed with Kelly Services Inc. you will serve as an integral member of our clients dynamic team processing and entering clean claims into the system, review unbilled claims, interact with policy holders and Insurance companies to resolve unpaid claims, while buillding relationships on a proferssional level within the industry. Our client provides a generous benefits package upon conversion based on performance, and a family oriented environment just to name a few.
Our client is willing to train the right person that brings that brings 1-2 yrs. of stable job history within the following areas of expertise; Accounts Receivable, Revenue Cycle, Collections, Accounting, Medical Billing. Our client is huge on personality, Savvy Computer skills, Excel, Customer Service, excellent communications both verbal and written, and attention to detail. If you possess these qualities, then we are interested in reviewing your resume for further consideration.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Prepare and submit daily, electronic and paper claims to insurance companies, patients or responsible parties to include the printing of forms and attaching proper documentation.
- Review patient accounts on a regular basis to determine if errors in payment or billing.
- Work Accounts Receivable aging reports to recoup revenue/payments and maintain clean ledgers.
- Bill review of new patient data for clean claim process.
- Scan and upload proper documentation into patients EMR chart.
- Review all unbilled services to ensure claims are cleared out of the billing system in a timely manner.
- Pursue collections of accounts receivable through contact with insurers, attorneys and/or patients to address and resolve problems. Update notes in patients’ accounts as appropriate.
- Review credit balances and overpayments and ensure refunds are administered in a timely manner.
Additional Duties will include;
- Answer telephone calls and assist in a courteous and professional manner.
- Support front office staff, Clinical staff, Clinical Services, and Management.
- Comply with HIPAA Privacy Rules through the appropriate use and disclosure of patient’s personal health information and regulations that all healthcare providers must follow for compliance to protect patient privacy.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain good attendance.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivelent
- 1-3 yrs of Medical billing or Revenue cycle experience would be a plus but will train the right person with no experience
- Stable job history
- Excellent Communications
- Strong attention to detail
- Collections/Accounting experience
- Call Center Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Computer Savvy
- Problem Solver
- Great Personality
- Career Minded
- Grasp new software quickly
- Follow instruction and processes
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Medical Billing And Coding