To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Northlake, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Operations Manager
Keurig Dr Pepper • Northlake, IL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Warehouse Operations Manager organizes and directs all branch /plant related activities for the warehouse including but not limited to providing leadership, regulatory, and safety management and compliance, direction, and facilitation of all warehouse employees, building maintenance, warehousing goods and inventory management, and the overall operation and cleanliness of the site.
The Warehouse Operations Manager will be responsible for administrative duties such as performance management, communication meetings, and continuous improvement for the facility. Will be accountable for meeting and exceeding the safety, quality, customer service, productivity and efficiency goals, and providing a healthy environment while building morale and organizational capability for the organization. Will direct and/or coordinate warehousing activities to limit cost and improve accuracy, customer service, and safety.
The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record of successful continuous improvement initiatives and cost and management results. Will have strong leadership and communication skills; excellent verbal and written skills along with experience presenting to regional leadership teams, local leadership teams, and front line employees. Will possess a background in the management of Warehouse, Inventory and Delivery and have knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT), Federal, State, and Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) compliance. Experience working with material handling equipment and will understand warehouse capacity requirements, building, loading, and delivery principals, FIFO, and logistic principals.
- Direct all operations related activities on shift to ensure the timely execution of the warehouse activities in assigned departments to meet service goals.
- Develop processes and procedures to help standardization, and, through coordination with warehouse personnel and with other functional areas, execute the implementation of such policies.
- Problem Solving & Troubleshooting: Identify issues through data and root cause analysis, make recommendations, and execute action plans and continuous improvement initiatives within warehouse operations.
- Performance Management: Develops the management and warehouse personnel by assessing performance, counseling, and training to support continuous improvement and individual growth. Prepare for and execute performance review meetings with all warehouse personnel and leadership teams.
- Project management: Develops local and capital improvement plans with regional support and helps to manage and direct all projects within cost and timeline objectives.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 5 years operations experience in the Direct Store Delivery or Consumable Goods field in a warehouse environment
- Supervisory experience managing both non-union and union personnel in a medium to large operation
- Working knowledge of inventory and financial cost management systems such as SAP or similar system capability
- Experience with Word, Excel and Power Point
- Able to perform physical tasks with repetitive lifting of up to 50lbs for consecutive hours to provide training
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.