Kforce has a client that is seeking a Data Entry Clerk in Ridgefield Park, NJ.
The main function of a Data Entry Clerk is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. A typical data entry specialist is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management. Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
Job Responsibilities of the Data Entry Clerk:
- Data Entry Clerk will review and approve source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners
- Review and correct data entry errors submitted by staff
- As a Data Entry Clerk, you will approve and audit data with source documents
- Review and audit logs of activities and completed work
- High School diploma or GED/equivalent required
- 5-7 years related experience required
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Attention To Detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management
- Project Management