Interested in CAREGiving in Madison, WI? Home Instead is now hiring! WEEKEND SHIFTS AVAILABLE! Home Health Aides needed in Madison, WI! No experience necessary..we'll do the training! Great supplemental income for retirees and those looking for a flexible work environment.
Are you kind, caring, & compassionate? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of seniors? Are you willing to teach others about Love(v.)?
Home Instead is looking for kind, caring and compassionate Home Health Aide to become a part of our team and join our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults throughout the Madison and Dane County area. Home Instead provides a variety of in home care services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Core Value
- At Home Instead, we only have one core value, Love(v.) or Love the verb. It's demonstrated by our CEO (God) and our eight key attributes: Patient, Kind, Humble, Selfless, Respectful, Forgiving, Honest and Committed.
Home Health Aide Jobs & Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Cares (i.e. assist in dressing, bathing, toileting)
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Home Health Aide
or start your career today by completing our online application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.