To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Flagler County, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ICI Homes • Flagler County, FL
Posted 30 days ago
ICI Homes is currently seeking to hire Building Superintendents for both semi-custom production superintendent positions and custom luxury home off-site superintendent positions for our Greater Daytona Beach Area Division, who will be responsible for meeting schedules of building process, manage subcontractors, controlling costs, safety and with full accountability for quality for assigned projects.
- Provide ongoing management and monitor all phases of construction in new home projects to include the start, finish and closing of new homes.
- Coordinate on-site construction activity for the scope of work and for all trades.
- Scheduling of subcontractors and delivery dates for materials.
- Supervise the work of sub-contractors at several home sites within a community.
- Inspect subcontractors work for quality standards.
- Communicate safety standards sub-contractors; enforces safety regulations on all job sites
- Ensure all building codes are met.
- Resolve quality control issues as they arise.
- Coordinate the inspection process.
- Conduct walk-through inspections and other scheduled inspections with the homeowner.
- Manage customer expectations during the construction process.
- Proven track record of outstanding customer service and performance
- Five years experience as a Construction Superintendent for a Florida based Residential Homebuilder
- Basic computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction preferred but not required
- Extensive knowledge of Florida Building Codes and Health & Safety Regulations
ICI Homes offers competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. If interested in this great opportunity, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
EOE / DFWP
Note to Job Seekers: No telephone calls please. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is a potential match. Thank you.