To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rose Hill, NC 28458
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CDL Driver Trainee - Ag Protein
Smithfield Foods • Rose Hill, NC
Posted 21 days ago
Company Training Program designed to train AgProtein Inc. employees to drive ADU/Trans-Load Trucks (depending on availability by location) in a safe and efficient manner and use recommended animal welfare procedures. Can be night or day shift positions (12 hour shifts, 5 days per week); holiday and weekend work may be required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Successfully completes 5 week training program by acquiring a CDL.
- Follows required and recommended safety procedures while driving, servicing farm locations and rendering facilities.
- Complies with all DOT rules and regulations.
- Reports all accidents promptly through proper authorities.
- Complies with all rules set forth by the receiving agent.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- CDL Learners Permit Required
- Previous driving experience preferred
- 21 years old
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Clean driving record history
- Able to get a medical card by passing a 1 year DOT physical
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (nights, weekends, and holidays)