Pompano Ford Lincoln has an outstanding opportunity for an Technician to join the Holman family.
Eligible new technician employees will receive a sign-on bonus payment up to $5,000 based on skill level. Apply today to learn more!
What will you do?
Ford Service Technician is responsible for servicing and repairing vehicles as assigned by the Service Manager.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Maintain leading-edge knowledge of automotive diagnosis technology, digital manuals, and reference materials
- Keep shop area neat and clean, and be able to account for dealership tools at all times
- Road-test vehicles to ensure of quality repair
- Adapt to rapidly changing technologies in the automotive industry, as well as in the diagnostics arena
What are we looking for?
- Ford Certified is desired but not required
- Minimum of 1+ years of dealer-level or large facility experience
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stay current by attending technical training schools and by reading shop manuals, technical bulletins, etc.
What we offer:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
Replace Damaged Component
Perform Undercar Repair
Change Automotive Technology