Job Title: Unit Process Engineering Professional
Location: Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional Req: must be fully vaccinated against COVID
Shift opening is from 3PM to 12AM or 6Am to 3PM
Overview: The job involves the use of in-FAB tooling and equipment to help fabricate advanced semiconductor devices on 200mm silicon wafers. The work is conducted in a Cleanroom environment. Will work closely with engineers and the research teams to accomplish the tasks assigned. The work is centered around IBM's most advanced R&D efforts at its premier research and development site. Should have familiarity with the basic knowledge of RIE fundamentals, tool operation and basic Plasma Chemistry knowledge.
- Processing wafers: Developing processes and characterization of wafers on reactive ion etch platform tools.
- Prior chemical / compressed gas use required
- Ability to learn fast, execute with minimal errors, document with details, and communicate with clarity.
- Operate reactive ion Etch tools
- Experience working in semiconductor manufacturing line is desirable.
- Experience in Chemistry/Physics is desirable.
- Ability to work safely with chemicals and gasses in the clean room.
- Experience working in a Cleanroom.
- BA/BS in Engineering/Chemistry or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- MS Word experience
- Must be US Citizen
- Microsoft Word
- Research And Development