To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Cloud, MN 56301
- Alayna Jordan
- Phone: 320-251-0668
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN / LPN - Pediatrics
BAYADA Home Health Care • St. Cloud, MN
Posted 2 months ago
Qualifications for RN / LPN:
• A minimum of one year of nursing experience as a Registered Nurse - RN or Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
• A valid Minnesota nursing license in good standing
• Current CPR certification
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Pediatric experience is helpful, but not a must
• Excellent pediatric training is available
Responsibilities for RN / LPN:
• Training and education of family members
• Medication administration
• Administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
• Communication with other members of the patients' multi-disciplinary team
• Supply management
• Emergency management
BAYADA offers RNs / LPNs:
• Competitive Wages
• Weekly Pay
• Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
• Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
• Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job
• Paid training opportunities and Scholarship programs
• A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
• Paid Time Off
• 24/7 on call clinical manager support
• Health benefits (full time and part time)
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 18,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 25 states from more than 250 offices. For more information, visit www.bayada.com. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- 1 year nursing experience
- A valid Minnesota nursing license in good standing
- Current CPR certification