At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live. For us, that means ensuring our guests have the peace of mind, flexibility & confidence they need to explore life's latest adventure.
We've grown a lot since our founding in 2013, having raised more than $258m+ in funding, to date -- and that's just the beginning. We're now hosting guests in more than 9,000 homes in 25+ cities around the world (and growing!), with an aim to hit 50 cities by 2025.
Our vision comes to life through our ways of working. For our 800+ member team located across 15 countries, we've created a culture of collaboration, inclusiveness, and opportunity.
We believe our people should have the power to choose their preferred way to work. Depending on the role's requirements, team members can choose to work full time in one of our offices, work fully remote, or choose a hybrid model between the two.
We are driven by our core values. To our team, Time is our most important resource. Excellence isn't simply a standard, but an exciting way to look at life. We Care deeply about our guests and colleagues. Our relationships are built around Transparency, which builds trust and improves communication.
We're shaping the future of living, and we want you to be part of that journey.
We are currently looking for a Real Estate Partnerships Associate to support the growth of our Austin, Texas market!
As a Real Estate Partnerships Associate, you will help us find apartments according to Blueground specifications and standards. You will focus on visiting selected areas in the city to identify the right housing for on-boarding in order to grow further our business in the local market.
If you are a professional who possesses great interest in the hospitality and real estate sector, with strong research and strategic analysis skills then this role may be for you!
What you will focus on:
* Research and source qualified properties via market investigation (real estate agencies, property adds, etc)
* Pipeline overall business growth through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns, networking and local market sector knowledge to increase supply
* Presentation of Blueground value proposition, the essence of our business and the benefits our product and services offer to landlords, real estate brokers and partners
* Communication with landlords and real estate partners, pricing negotiation and contract administration according to company procedures
What we are looking for:
* Bachelor's Degree
* A minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience
* A Real Estate license will be considered a plus but it is not obligatory
* Knowledge of the Austin Real Estate Market
* Strong communication skills and with an eye-to-detail approach
* Quick thinker and deal maker
* Passion for aesthetic housing and with home inspection ability
* Ability to work independently and take initiative
* Competitive salary and quarterly performance bonus
* Blueground Stock Option Plan
* Laptop stipend & monthly mobile plan reimbursement
* Flexible PTO
* Competitive Health insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision), along with complimentary access to wellness perks like Health Advocate, One Medical, Teladoc Virtual Health & mental health therapy through Talkspace
* 401k retirement plan
* Paid maternity/parental leave benefits for new parents
* Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in Greece and winter in Dubai!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the center of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
For more information on Blueground, visit us at www.theblueground.com. To keep up with Blueground news, follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram and Tik Tok!
- Cold Calling
- Customer Value Proposition