To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- York, PA
- Jason Fritts
- Phone: 7177818501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Director - Public Relations
Aerotek • York, PA
Posted 30 days ago
- 5+ years of experience in media relations, client relations, and/or brand communications
- Experience managing teams of 3 or more
- Proven track record in project management
The AD - Public Relations manages and oversees all organizational aspects within the public relations department, as well as assigned marketing and communications projects to ensure they are completed on time and within budget.
The AD contributes to strategy and implementation in conjunction with the Senior Leadership Team. This role is responsible for leading the public relations team in delivering the absolute best strategic outcomes through public relations, marketing, and integrated marketing initiatives.
- Promotes departmental/team effectiveness, and develops workflow initiatives
- Maintain strong relationships with each assigned client
- Leads assigned accounts and client relations
- Oversees various clients, including managing support team members to manage all public relations and marketing projects
- Works with the CEO/President in developing strategic direction on assigned accounts, as well as brand strategy
- Actively contributes to crisis communications efforts for clients, including but not limited to media relations, pitching, and developing speaking points
- Develops goals and objectives for all subordinate staff
- Supervise and mentor staff, and conduct performance reviews
- Develop marketing and advertising campaigns/plans across various multi-media platforms
- Contributes to new business efforts and generate ideas and ways to upsell clients as appropriate
- Assists with proposal development as needed
- Prepares team for presentations and organizes materials
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.