Our client is currently seeking a Manufacturing Manager for an industry leader in all types of electrical discharge machining on a wide variety of equipment, from the largest land-based gas turbine components to the smallest aircraft parts.
Salary is commensurate with experience ($100,000-$105,000)
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Leader with team building communication skills
- Understand process flows and how the departments come together (production, shipping, engineering, maintenance)
- Degreed preferred i.e., Bachelor's In Mechanical Engineering, MBA preferred
- Aerospace background preferred
- In charge of 125 employees in the production, shipping, engineering, and maintenance departments
The position is full-time and offers a range of benefits including industry leading salary, health insurance, bonus, profit sharing, paid vacation time, matching 401k program and other employee benefits.
If interested, please email me your updated resume in MS Word format to Email blocked - click to apply.
Process Improvements (Business)
Production Planning Process