Seize the Opportunity and join the largest # 1 beer distributor in the United States by fulfilling our Performance Promise and Purpose: Connecting customers, consumers and brands every day, everywhere we operate.
Reyes Beer Division operates in a culture focused on safety, innovation, and customer service. We are looking for a self-motivated and customer focused individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate is able to work outdoors in all types of weather, and quickly adapt to new processes. Our delivery drivers enjoy interacting with customers along their route, staying active and are excited to spend the majority of their shift lifting, pushing, and pulling cases and kegs of our products using powered pallet jacks and hand trucks.
Are you interested in a career in the beer industry? We offer competitive pay and benefits, best in class training, cutting edge mobile app technology and opportunities for advancement. If you’re ready to put your career in high gear, make the shift and fuel your career delivering some of the world’s leading brands. We have numerous training opportunities and with locations across the nation, transfers are also an option. You’ll be with a stable, nationwide company that is known for having the best equipment, a great safety record and best of all, you’ll be home daily.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Accurate collection of company assets to include payments, empty kegs, carts, pallets, etc.
- Operate all equipment in a safe, responsible and professional manner.
- Rotate delivered products in a customer’s place of business to ensure product freshness.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form, ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the shift supervisor, co-workers and other departments on work-related issues in a timely manner.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
- Asset Management