Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under limited supervision as a member of an installation team, the successful candidate will act as the on-site Subject Matter Expert (SME) and lead the installation, configuration and administration of computer network hardware and software products, and provide training to Government customers. The candidate will provide the technical expertise and assistance necessary to install software products, modify/repair hardware, and resolve technical problems of Microsoft Enterprise environment to include MS Exchange, Active Directory, Windows 2008 Server, and Windows 7. This will also include Red Hat Linux servers, VMWare ESX / VSphere software, IBM Data Stores and Cisco Firewalls, Routers, Switches and other IT equipment. The successful candidate will work with Industry and Government counterparts to load, configure and troubleshoot system and software issues for the Government customers.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Secret security clearance
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
• CompTIA Security+
• Comp TIA Linux +
• Microsoft Certified Systems Associate (MCSA)
• 3 -- 5 years' experience performing System Admin/Analyst
• Additional experience and proficiency:
• VMware ESX and vSphere
• Cisco Products to include Firewalls, Routers, L2/L3 Switches
• Must be able to troubleshoot TCP/IP, FTP, SSH, SMTP, DNS, SNMP, NTP, RADIUS / AAA
• Experience with MS Exchange, Active Directory, Windows 2008 Server OS, Windows 7 OS
• Experience with IBM Data Stores or similar
• Basic knowledge with installation and maintenance of network cabling
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Preference of a 2 / 4-year degree in a related major (Engineering, IT, Computer Science)
• Routing and Switching (Cisco preferred)
• Systems Administration (Microsoft/Linux+)
• CANES/ISNS/ADNS/CENTRIXS-M/COMSEC/VM Ware
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE SECRET DoD SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Authentication Authorization Accounting (Server Program)
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (Mcsa)
Comp Tia Linux+
Comp Tia Security+
Cisco Certified Network Associate