Pride Health has teamed up with an industry leading client in the Saint Cloud, MN area in search of a talented Pharmacy Technician to jump aboard right away. Competitive pay if you are interested and qualified please apply today or directly with Email blocked - click to apply
Full-Time Contract to Start: Evening Shift
- Supports the pharmacist in the dispensing of medications to the patients.
- Duties of this position may include, but are not limited to, the accurate charging of medications in the Pharmacy computer system, reading medication orders for dispensing, preparation and delivery of pharmacy products, including IV additives and chemo therapy medications, controlled substances and unit dose medication.
- Clerical work may be performed. Patients of all ages are served.
- Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate.
- Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- 8 hour evenings
- Minnesota Registered Pharm Tech Registered
- Pharm Tech Cert Required
- Preferred Experience with IV's & Chemotherapy
Maintain Patient Confidentiality
Verify Insurance Coverage
Support To Pharmacists
Unit Dose Medications
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 245417
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
PRIDE Health, LLC is a leading Healthcare Recruitment & Staffing firm that offers highly customized solutions and business process solutions at cost-effective prices.
View the full profile
Headquartered in New York, NY - Pride Technologies offers a broad geographic reach with offices throughout the U.S., India and Brazil. Leveraging more than 20 years of experience PRIDE has enhanced its core competency of IT staffing services by creating client-centric, cost-effective IT and business process solutions. PRIDE serves client-partners in the healthcare, IT, financial services, retail and insurance industries offering both Direct Hire and Temporary Staff of healthcare professionals, Vendor Management Systems, IT Hardware Procurement Services and Business Processing Outsourcing.