Robert Half Finance & Accounting is looking for a Staff Accountant for a full-time opportunity with a Healthcare facility doing business in the greater Stanislaus County. The Staff Accountant is responsible to prepare financial reports and statements. The Staff Accountant is responsible for preparing, managing, and analyzing all accounting data, in order to provide information on financial position, liquidity, and performance of the business.
Role & Responsibilities
• Support annual budgeting process and maintenance
• Assist with preparation of financial statements, GL entries, and month end close
• Advanced use of Microsoft Office especially in Excel
• Processing entries for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll
• Complete Bank Reconciliations, Maintenance of fixed asset ledger, Balance sheets
• Provide auditors and tax preparers with the documentation to substantiate the amounts recorded in the financial statements
• Identification of opportunities to improve existing systems and processes
For confidential consideration please reach out to me, Alvin, Phone number blocked - click to apply
, Email blocked - click to apply
• BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting or Finance is required
• At least 3 years of Accounting experience in a large and fast paced finance department is required
• Healthcare experience is preferred
• Full Cycle Accounting and ability to demonstrate a full understanding of all Accounting/Finance functions and best practices
• Experience with Sage 50 or higher is a plus
• Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
• Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus
• Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
• Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritize tasks
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.