Do you want to be a part of the energy transition and want to make a difference? Join an exciting company with a strong position in a market in strong progress!
We are growing our skilled offshore team with more project managers. We offer you an exciting role that you can shape and build in a solution-oriented company in strong growth, where we together create a sustainable future!
Do you have experience from working with multi-disciplined development projects or from offshore wind?
Join us in a role where you will lead large-scale offshore wind projects through the development phase. You will be overall responsible for obtaining necessary permits, securing grid connection, planning investigations, optimising design and bringing the project towards a final investment decision. You will also be overall responsible for budget, schedule and risk management, and coordinate a project team including internal and external resources.
The role includes:
- leading a multi-disciplinary team tasked with securing permits, landowner agreements, grid connection and optimizing design
- coordinating efforts to secure the project’s progress according to the targets set
- defining and managing overall development budget, project scope, and time schedule;
- liaising with internal and external specialists and consultants to optimize technical and economical design
- defining and managing overall development budget, project scope, and time schedule; ensuring all project risks are assessed, managed, and, if necessary, mitigated
You have experience of working within project development, preferably in the energy industry or other complex projects. You have a solid project management experience, thrive in a development environment, and can master a multi-disciplined project spanning across permits, stakeholder management, technology, commercial.
It is a great advantage if you are a skilled communicator who enjoys networking and establishing new contacts as you are responsible for the dialogue with authorities, local residents and other stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, business, environment or a related field
- have project management skills combined with a suitable level of experience given the project complexity
- have project development experience from the energy industry or alike
- have experience from working in multidisciplinary teams
- have a competitive spirit, and a desire to lead and develop teams in an agile and fast-moving environment
- have impactful influencing skills
- have good knowledge of a Scandinavian language and English.
This is a chance to get into a well-established company with short decision paths and great opportunity for influence. You will become part of a team where great value is placed on your skills. We value creative input and new ideas as a complement to our basic structure that enables good efficiency.
This position is based in OX2's office in Malmö, Kungsbacka/Gothenburg or Stockholm and includes travel within Sweden. For the right candidate – other locations can also be discussed.
If you think that this sounds like a match for you, we welcome your application as soon as possible but no later than June 30th. We will contact candiates on an ongiong basis and the position might be closed before the last date.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact [ Email address blocked ] .
OX2 develops and sells wind and solar farms and is today one of the leading players in Europe. OX2 has taken a leading position in large-scale onshore wind power over the past 17 years and has developed and sold approximately 3,2 GW in Sweden, Finland, Poland and Norway for clients such as Allianz, Ardian and IKEA. Between 2014 and 2021, OX2 realised more onshore wind power in Europe than any other developer. By constantly increasing access to renewable energy, OX2 is promoting the transition towards a more sustainable future. OX2 has operations in Sweden, Finland, Poland, France, Lithuania, Norway, Spain, Italy, Romania and Greece with its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Sales in 2020 was SEK 5,201 million (approx. €510 million) with an EBIT of SEK 416 million (approx. €41 million). The OX2 share is listed on Nasdaq Main Market. [ Link removed ]
- Agile Methodology
- Financial Management
- Integrated Development Environments
- Investment Decisions