Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring Client Service Director to support our Assignment Management Solutions business in our Newport Beach, CA Office. The CSD is responsible for ensuring excellent client service delivery through operations management, account management, financial management, as well as team coaching and development. The position manages international engagements within the Global Mobility Organization. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Engages strategically with the Regional Vice President, Vice President Client Services, and Weichert global office leaders regarding account plans, client strategy, and relationship management. Other account management responsibilities may include client reviews, process redesign, or customer service enhancements and improvements.
* Drives execution against operational goals while achieving internal and external scorecard targets. Leads a team of colleagues in meeting Weichert's obligations to its clients and owner. Regularly reviews reporting, analytics, capacity, data integrity and other indicators facilitating proactive and effective team management.
* Manages financial performance across the client base to achieve revenue goals and profitability targets. Ensures that service fees and referral fee revenues are recorded accurately and timely. Monitors and supports collecting aged receivables within the guidelines established by the Company and in concert with the Weichert Accounts Receivable group to ensure proper Company cash flow.
* Coaches, trains, and manages performance of team members. Assumes the primary responsibility for the professional development and training of the Service Team. Professional development and training exercises include one-on-one coaching sessions, continuing education forums, and external training programs.
* Directly supports sales efforts aimed at growing the business. Attends sales meetings, best and finals and other meetings to demonstrate Weichert capabilities. Partners with implementation team upon award of new business to on-board the client successfully.
* Cross-selling relocation and assignment services to their client base. Positions and pre-sells transportation, tax, V&I, domestic relocation and other related solutions where such opportunities exist.
* Supports new technology and other process initiatives and provides support and subject matter expertise to the Information Technology group as needed.
* Acts as a subject matter expert for services in one or more of the following areas: Domestic Relocation Policies, International Relocation Polices, International Assignment Management, Expatriate Tax and Cost Projections, Tax Equalization, Expatriate Payroll, Year-End Processing and Compensation Summaries, Tax Advances and Collections.
* Performs other duties as assigned. Ideal candidates will meet the following criteria:
* Bachelor's degree required
* Master's degree preferred
* Certified Relocation Professional (CRP) certification preferred
* Three (3) or more years of global mobility leadership experience
* Domestic mobility experience preferred
* Direct client interaction and advisory experience required
* Prior tax and compensation experience preferred
* Ability to analyze and evaluate business process in order to identify and implement solutions
* Strong knowledge and command of global mobility management, customer service delivery, problem resolution, business processes, workflow, project management and operations management
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
* Strong people management skills
* Excellent relationship management skills
* Strong oral and written communications skills, especially with clients and senior management
* Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Strong attention to detail Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled