Are you looking for a flexible schedule with flexible hours? This position is perfect for those not looking for a traditional 40 hour a week schedule. This is a “casual” position and the perfect candidate needs to be available to work on an as-needed basis. The hours and days are dependent on meeting our business demand.
- Safety of merchandise and completing day-to-day responsibilities
- Loading, unloading and delivery of residential and office furniture to our customers
- Working with one or two additional teammates for pick-up and deliveries
- Providing exceptional service to our customers and fellow employees
- Other duties as assigned, including cleaning and assembling of furniture
- A GREAT ATTITUDE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Work in a manner that is safe for self, co-workers, customers, and product
- Ability to regularly lift and move up to and over 50 pounds; occasionally over 100 pounds
- Ability to climb stairs while carrying furniture
CORT is a subsidiary of Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway. We are the world’s largest provider of furniture rental, trade show and event furnishings and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the US and in the UK, and a proprietary global network in over 80 countries around the world. We are dedicated to helping people make a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
As part of a national company, CORT Furniture Rental offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORT.com.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.