To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- Phone: 619-471-1490
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Volt • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Volt Workforce Solutions is Hiring an Executive Assistant paying $18-$24/hr!! This role will be with an industry leader in San Diego who is growing and continuing to excel in their line of business.
The Executive Assistant enhances executive's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to employees of the company, customers and vendors. He/she will be proficient at performing high-level administrative support in a flexible and dependable manner. The Executive Assistant conducts project management functions to support the projects of the President, on an as needed basis. The successful applicant will have a proven mastery of written English, while possessing strong communication and time management skills.
- Facilitates communication, flow of information and documents (e.g., technical specifications, quotes, submittals, etc.) between internal project team, clients, suppliers and external agencies.
- Monitors executive’s email mailbox, responding, routing and relaying messages.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and corresponding; drafts letters and documents, collects and analyzes information, initiating follow-through.
- Manages executive’s calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, teleconferences, and travel.
- Sends reminders of upcoming obligations via text throughout the workday.
- Daily task list management; tracks progress towards long and short-term projects.
- Represents the executive by attending team meetings in the executive's absence.
- Completes projects by delegating work to the appropriate team members and ensures follow through to task completion.
- Provides historical reference by maintaining filing systems for retrieval.
- Records meeting discussions and briefs executive of events that take place in his absence.
- Coordinates customer and vendor meetings; Lunch and Learn, concerts, other forms of entertainment.
- Composes communication to thank those who meet with the executive, ensuring follow-up action items are coordinated.
- Screens calls for the executive, checks voicemail and receives visitors.
- Compiles reports on behalf of the executive by independently compiling the data or interfacing with other departments to gather the information; including expense reporting and customer expenditure.
- Track employee review feedback for employees under executive’s supervision.
- Learns lighting terminology, product lines, manufacturers, representatives, overall project flow process.
- Performs project management for the projects of the executive.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping privileged information.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Minimum three-years’ experience working as an Executive Assistant or in a similar role.
- Computer literacy, fast and accurate typing, and excellent data entry skills.
- Strong proficiency with Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Impeccable organization skills.
- Time management ability; multitask and prioritize in a shuffling-environment.
- Fluent and native English. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High detail orientation; must be able to proof own work.
- Professional appearance, and demeanor.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity!! Call Liz Ortiz at 619-471-1490 or e-mail your resume We are looking forward to connecting you with this open role!!
Volt is a Equal Opportunity Employer