Midland Care Thrive at Home provides one-on-one assistance to anyone who could use an extra hand to live at home safely. Thrive at Home aides provide patient care and home maintenance interventions to a variety of patients in their own environment.
CNA's receive paid training to obtain their HHA license after 60 days.
Hiring CNAs and HHAs - $1,000 Sign on
What We Provide for You:
- Health insurance options for employee and dependents
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and dependents
- Dental, vision, and prescription drug plans
- Flexible Savings Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Medical Leave
- Bereavement Leave (up to 10 paid days)
- Holiday pay (six holidays per year)
- 403(b) ERISA Retirement Plan, match provided
- Free group life and AD&D insurance of $20,000
- Optional voluntary life at group rates
- Optional long term care insurance
- Paid monthly volunteer time at non-profit organizations
- On-site education center to provide professional development and CEU credits
Full-time |Monday-Friday 8:00pm-5:00pm Qualifications Required:
Current Home Health Aide (HHA) certification or Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) certification with willingness to enroll in HHA certification course within first 90 days of employment. HHA certifications obtained on or after July 1, 2017, must be Class A HHA certifications. Must possess a valid Kansas Driver's License, in force automobile liability insurance and maintain a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) that meets organization's insurability standard as defined by Midland policy. Availability of reliable transportation is required for this position.
Preferred: One year experience as a Home Health Aide preferred.
A culture of caring is a way of life for Midland Care. Diversity, Inclusion and Equity are more than just words. Understanding, accepting and valuing differences between people empowers us to foster the meaning of caring for our community. APPLY NOW AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY!
- Long Term Care
- Personal Grooming
- Caring For People With Dementia
- House Cleaning
- Elderly Care