IHS Markit's Private Markets division empowers a diverse spectrum of private equity and venture capital firms to more effectively control their data and drive internal analytics and insights. Whether it is for portfolio analytics, valuations, investor reporting, or on-demand insight into operating metrics of a specific asset, this team is at the forefront of the FinTech space.
The Private Markets Implementation team is looking for individuals who are passionate about delivering best in class software solutions to the world's most demanding, high-profile Private Equity clients. You will work in a start-up like an environment that in all is incredibly dynamic, fast-paced, and will allow you to gain an unmatched exposure and skill set. Our cloud-based portfolio monitoring solution helps automate data collection, create a single source of truth, and helps our private equity clients enable portfolio analytics and reporting capabilities. You will be responsible for end to end implementation of our industry-leading portfolio management solution, working closely with CFOs, COOs, Finance and Deal Team members of our Private Equity clients. Duties and Responsibilities
You will be a key member of the IHS Markit Private Markets Professional Services team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Executing business analysis to identify specific requirements and use cases with Private Equity and Private Credit software clients
- Collaborating with multiple internal teams like Client Development, Product, Account Management and Operations to deliver targeted solutions to meet client's portfolio monitoring, reporting, and valuation requirements
- Independently managing multiple implementation projects using best practices regarding system setup and utilization
- Balancing multiple client engagements simultaneously and efficiently maintaining accountability to all stakeholders
- Regularly working with internal Sales, Solutions, Client Support, Product and Training teams regarding forward-looking initiatives
- Communicating weekly updates internally to the Implementations Management team and externally to the constituent clients
You are an analytical thinker, who enjoys working with clients and is looking to excel in a highly dynamic and innovative environment of FinTech and Private Capital Markets space.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Finance is required
- 1-3 experience in software, financial services vendor or tech/ management services is preferred
- Experience in Private Credit space is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel
- Thorough understanding of financial reporting and operating statement analysis
- Collaborative attitude, excelling in working cross-functionally with diverse personalities
- Intellectual curiosity and inquisitiveness
- Excellent communication skills and comfort in driving discussions and presentations with senior leadership on a regular basis
----------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Implementation Consulting Specialist - Private Markets
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
- Account Management
- Accounting Control
- Business Analysis
- Business Development