Our client, a premier law firm, is looking to bring on a legal assistant/paralegal to join their team. Details are below. For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes directly to Vice President of Permanent Placement Anne-Laure McGrory at anne-laure [dot] mcgrory [at] roberthalflegal [dot] [com].
• 2 years of experience in client intake experience.
• Phone presence/customer service skills
• General knowledge of the litigation process
• Experience with discovery requests and responses
• Experience with drafting pleadings
• Software- Clio, Westlaw,
• Experience with PACER, ECF and E-filing
• Excellent administrative, organization and communication skills
• Strong teamwork skills
- Personal Injury Law experience desired
- 2+ years of previous legal work experience and a dedication to integrity
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Legal Assistant
for more information.
- General Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated