Channel Sales Manager – AI Data Engineering – Google Focus
Deloitte is currently seeking candidates for our Channel Sales Manager (CSM) national role focused on our Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Analytics alliance. Google Analytics CSMs will have strong project management skills, attention to detail, outstanding oral, written and communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment across a matrixed organization.
The CSMs are members of Deloitte’s AI & Data Engineering consulting portfolio and our Data Modernization market offering. CSMs, working closely with our AI & Data Engineering Principals/Managing Directors (PMD), focus on securing relationships with Google Analytics Sales and Alliance teams to uncover opportunities, develop territory sales strategies, and act as an advisor to pursuit teams throughout the sales process.
Work You’ll Do:
The CSM will act as the primary point of contact for the Google Analytics sales and Alliance teams in the United States. The CSM will focus on the vendor relationship with Account Executives, Regional Directors, and Vice Presidents. The CSM will co-facilitate meetings, quarterly business reviews, maintain the Google service line pipeline for the region, plan for and coordinate key client events. The role involves:
- Creating awareness of Deloitte’s Google ecosystem of Analytics capabilities including all data warehousing and analytic solutions.
- Utilizing these relationships to uncover new implementation sales opportunities
- Partnering with our AI & Data Engineering Sales Executives to develop sales opportunities for the overall Google ecosystem across the Firm
- Assisting with business development activities by connecting the appropriate Deloitte AI & Data Engineering Sale Executives and PPMD team with the appropriate vendor sales team for specific clients
- Leading Google opportunity management process, including creating and updating relationship management system entries, reporting and maintenance
- Leading the alliance planning session preparation, including agenda development, research, materials gathering and consolidation, coordination among alliance leadership, logistics, as well as notes capture and report outs
- Collaborating with marketing teams to:
- Propose ideas for alliance team to connect with clients, including customization of Deloitte eminence materials and distribution of relevant thought-leadership to key stakeholders
- Identify brand differentiators at the client and create client-specific marketing materials
- Supporting the alliance team in collecting and centrally storing relevant client materials (qualifications, proposals, etc.)
- Establishing internal firm contacts with other CSMs to support sales cycles
- Providing recommendations to Google and AI Data Engineering leadership regarding strategic priorities
- Ability to travel to key events (estimated 25% travel)
- Understanding of Cloud Analytics technology ecosystems and vendors including core hyper-scalers and supporting ISVs
- Exceptional relationship building/relationship management skills to establish rapport, trust, and confidence with vendor team.
- Excellent team player
- Project management experience (process-oriented) and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated success performing in a large matrixed organization
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite – strong Teams, PowerPoint and Excel skills critical
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
- Ability to act autonomously, self-starter
- Quick learner with high energy and creative problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, ability to adapt to changing environment
- Ability to work in a multi-layered matrix organization serving many leaders
- Ability to travel up to 30%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to New York City and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $117000 to $195000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a sales incentive program, whereby you may be eligible to receive certain incentive compensation amounts based on achievement of certain sales goals set forth each year, subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable program document
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. [ Link removed ] .
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. [ Link removed ] .
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. [ Link removed ] .
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, 'Deloitte' means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see [ Link removed ] for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. [ Link removed ] .
Requisition code: 123181
- Agenda Development
- Artificial Intelligence
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development