WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The Sales Administrative Assistant located at our Global Headquarters in Michigan City, IN reports to our National Sales Manager and is responsible for supporting the Field Sales team.This role will assist the team by scheduling customer meetings, sending quotes, and providing over all support. It also includes development of sales/training presentations, price quotes, competitive analysis, customer follow-up, scheduling sales calls, and handling special customer requests like product approval forms on their letter head, compliance related inquiries, etc.
A successful candidate will:
- Collaborate and support the activities of the Field Sales, including Regional Sales Manager and National Sales Manager.
- Schedule customer meetings for Field Sales Team.
- Create requests for proposals or quote responses to current and potential new customers.
- Make outbound calls to existing and new customers as needed to further support Dwyer’s relationship with them and to help improve efficiency by reviewing Dwyer’s policies, procedures, and expectations.
- Act as the liaison between Field Sales and the “inside organization”, including Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, Operations, Quality, and Logistics in an effort to support all sales related activities.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; preparing quotations.
- Support and coordinate with Inside Sales, when appropriate, customer and sales channel training, as necessary.
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identify sales opportunities.