Customer Service Representatives - Benefits
Mondays don’t suck. Your job does.
Maybe it’s time to get a job that doesn’t suck.
Kelly Services is hiring Benefits Customer Service Representatives for a global advisory, broking and solutions company, at their location in Minneapolis, MN.
This job may be what’s next for you!
If you enjoy assisting customers with questions regarding their benefit pension and/or health and welfare plans, this job may be for you. Do you have skills in building rapport and translating complex plan information into simple explanations and instructions? You will use web-based systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting issues. And working in this positive team environment will change the way you experience Mondays.
Take a look at your key responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of customer service support when balancing customers’ questions/complaints
- Quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner
- Handle confidential information with discretion in accordance with privacy laws and data security
- Read and understand client’s plan documents, amendments or online knowledgebase tools, etc.
- Collect information, resolve immediate requests, and anticipate needs of the member.
- Participate in team meetings and training.
- Possess a collaborative and positive attitude towards customers & internal team members
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in customer service
- High School Graduate or equivalent. College degree a plus!
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Working knowledge of health and welfare and/or defined benefit pension plans a plus.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively using the English language in a customer service setting
- Ability to quickly assess issues and use your analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate work.
This is a four to six month contract with the possibility of extension. We offer competitive pay including service bonus and holiday pay, free access to our Kelly Learning Center, our on-line training platform. Other key elements of this job include:
- Schedule: 30 – 40 hours/week with some overtime. You will need to be available 7am-6pm CST, and through 8pm CST during periods that require extended hours.
- We offer a pay rate of $17.50 per hour, and $18.00 per hour for those proficient in Spanish.
This position is handled by our virtual recruiting team and not your local Kelly Services office. Our recruiters work remotely and take phenomenal pride in helping job seekers find their next great job opportunity.
If this sounds like an ideal fit for you, please submit your resume and Mondays will never feel the same again.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply