Multiple Shifts Available for Unloaders & Freight Runners
- 1st shift 6:00am start time
- 2nd shift 3:00pm start time
- Schedule set at time of hire
Potential to earn up to $1,000 paid weekly!
Join our growing team! We are looking for motivated individuals who want to further their career in warehousing with Capstone Logistics. Capstone Logistics, is part of The Transportation and Logistics industry which has been designated a "Critical Infrastructure Segment", our associates are Essential.
Our Warehouse Associates load and unload both by hand and with equipment. Associates are paid by the truck. The harder you work, the more you earn!
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic, the work is fast paced and very physical
- Lift and carry a minimum of up to 25-75lbs, materials handled vary
- Prior warehouse and/or equipment experience is preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate
- All candidates should be over the age of 18 and will have to undergo a pre-employment drug test and background check
Why you should work with us:
- Get paid weekly -- Rewarding production pay -- your output means earnings, the harder you work the more you can make
- Benefits -- after 60 days of employment
- Career growth, Over 580 Sites nationally
- Join our travel team, see the country, learn how all our sites operate
- Paid Training, Safety Incentives
Capstone Logistics, LLC is part of The Transportation and Logistics industry which has been designated a "Critical Infrastructure Segment". As a "critical infrastructure industry" worker in the Transportation and Logistics industry, associates are considered exempt from local restrictions such as curfews, shelter-in-place orders, and other mobility restrictions when reporting to, returning from, or performing his or her work functions.
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Stock Control
- Success Driven