You can 'build things' anywhere . . . so choose to work for a company that values what you bring to the table, provides you with an opportunity to succeed, challenges your skills, grows your talent, makes safety a priority, and gives you the chance to build a real career - one filled with challenge, passion, pride, and satisfaction. Check out our opening at Welbilt's Parsons, TN facility today!
The Assembler II will work under General supervision, assembles fabricated parts in accordance with established procedures and guidelines to insure quality, safety, and productivity standards are met to satisfy customer requirements
We put the 'fast' in fast food and the refinement in fine dining. We put the icy refreshment in sodas and the 'rocks' in signature cocktails. Be part of an industry that touches every life. Advance your career with the leader in foodservice innovation!
Essential Job Functions:
• Read and interpret job order, diagrams, and/or blueprints to select and position material and accessory components
• Assemble sub-assemblies and install accessory components and materials. Wire basic electrical connections per applicable diagram.
• Inspect product to conform to quality, engineering standards, and customer requirements
• Load, unload, lift, and move materials and product utilizing lifting equipment when available.
• Complete and maintain all associated electronic processes paperwork (including but not limited to checklists, stamping, blueprints, bar coding and including shipping material)
• Operate hand tools (including but not limited to electrical and pneumatic power tools)
• Maintain departmental housekeeping and 5S standards
• Perform duties in accordance with current Quality Management System, Safety Management System, and Manitowoc Code of Conduct requirements
• Actively participate in safety training and demonstrate competency by effectively resolving safety issues or bringing them to the attention of management
• 1-3 years Manufacturing and or construction
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints
• Basic math and reading comprehension skills
• Ability to read a tape measure
• Basic ability to read, speak, and understand English language
• Stand and walk on concrete up to 100% of work day
• Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch
• Lift and carry up to 50 lbs alone and over 50 lbs with assistance
• Ability to climb and balance
• Ability to use hands to reach and to handle or feel
• Manual dexterity in hands for tool usage
• Work in temperatures above 95 degrees (non climate control building)
• Ability to visibly inspect product
*For over 40 years, Welbilt - Parsons, Tennessee has manufactured dependable, energy-efficient walk-in coolers, freezers, and refrigeration units for the foodservice industry under leading brand names Kolpak, Harford, and RDI. The facility in Parsons is a division of Welbilt, Inc.
Assemble Mechanical Component
Study Assembly Instruction
Test Assemble Product