Wireless District Manager
Pave the way for district sales and operational performance as a Wireless District Manager. When you join Premium as a Wireless District Manager, you become a part of an established organization with an entrepreneurial spirit. As a District Manager, you'll help spark sales for Wireless brands by leading and motivating a district team to achieve sales and business targets.
What’s in it for you?
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
* Support from a collaborative team environment.
What will you do?
* Inspire and manage your district team.
* Develop, lead and coach a high-performing team of Premium Sales Managers.
* Lead recruiting efforts to maintain top talent.
* Analyze performance data to overcome challenges and capitalize on opportunity.
* Spearhead operational execution in scheduling, inventory and cash control and merchandising efforts.
* Present recommendations to senior leadership based on market intelligence.
* Establish strong business relationships with store managers.
* Conduct regular field visits and maintain high visible presence within district to ensure excellence.
How will you succeed?
* Embody a customer centric mentality.
* Using sound ethical considerations to guide decisions.
* Being results driven and looking at the big picture.
* Providing support where it matters most - in your stores, shoulder to shoulder with your team.
What experience should you have?
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Five years management experience in wireless industry or retail sales environment.
* Three years multi-location management.
So, are you Premium’s next Wireless District Manager?