Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Metal Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
Responsibilities of the Shop Supervisor include, but are not limited to:
- Plans and directs the work of the shop employees, placing particular emphasis on the successful
completion of projects and service jobs.
- Organizes shop to accomplish operational goals and advise management on staff requirements.
- Monitors progress of projects and insure that projects are progressing according to schedule and within budget, placing particular emphasis on the efficient use of employee hours.
- Monitors Service Department to ensure efficient use of manpower and compliance with customers’ requirements.
- Works with the Safety Coordinator to ensure that the shop operates according to Company Safety policies, both in the shop and in the field.
Qualifications of the Shop Supervisor include, but are not limited to:
- Extensive (10 years minimum) experience in pump services.
- Employee management experience.
- Ability to motivate team and accomplish goals.
- Physical Demand: Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Working Conditions: Shop environment
- Training/Certifications: N/A
- Shift Time/Overtime: Night Shift plus overtime as needed
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect. By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V
Hardworking And Dedicated