Product Data Transformation - Business Analyst
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Ralph Lauren is embarking on a multi-year Transformational journey to Digitize the Value Chain which will reinvent the way we work by leveraging our talent and creativity with the latest innovations, lean processes, data driven & implementing modern technologies.
The Program will consist of COE teams across 4 Tracks: Product Transformation, Supplier Collaboration, Supply & Demand Alignment and a Data team that will consist of a hybrid of talent with business, technology and analytical experience.
This role is responsible for assisting the Product COE team in Transforming how we Commercialize our Products & Data. The selected candidate will possess advanced expertise level in the subject of Technology with Master Data Applications. The primary focus of this role is centered on supporting the implementation and roll-out of Riversand and the Applications that consume Product data. They act as a key liaison with cross functional partners to ensure that the business needs are being met and that the business users can perform their jobs efficiently and effectively.
The teams will look to leverage key existing technologies at RL in PLM, SAP, 3D Product Assets and our Data Lake while implementing potential new SAAS technologies on Logility VMS, Riversand and O9.
The Analyst for the Product Transformation track is a role that will report into the Product Lead for Technology.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Understand the Strategy and Vision for Ralph Lauren's multi-year journey to Digitize the Value Chain and work with the Product leads to deliver experiences around Product transformation
* Capture & document business processes, functional & data requirements, user stories and be able to communicate with the technical resources
* Develop into a Techno functional expert for RL Product data & the Riversand platform
* Develop prototypes to prove out the success or failure of a concept
* Develop/execute test scripts for Use cases
* Partner with the business team to provide user support in terms of change management, training and incident management activities
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Experience with Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field.
* 5-7 years of experience in Business Analysis or related field
* Experience with a MDM/ PIM platform, Riversand is preferred but not a must
* Strong understanding of Object Oriented design and programming, data modeling, entity-relationship diagrams.
* Strong understanding on integration patterns within PIM software and middleware technologies
* Exposure to digital/Ecom technologies and tools (Sales force commerce cloud) is a big plus
* Experience working in agile transformation program. Familiar with Agile delivery concepts (SAFe, Scrum or Kanban)
* Experience in MicroStrategy report is a plus
* Experience with system integrations, data flows
* Proficient in in Microsoft Excel concepts and macros, PowerPoint and capable of developing all System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) artifacts and deliverables
* Strong problem solving, collaboration, communication and presentation skills; ability to effectively interact with team members and cross functional partners
* Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment
* Must be self-motivated/self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team
* Experience with Fashion Retailer and Master Data Management is a plus
Product Data Transformation - Business Analyst
Pay Range Min
Pay Range Max
* < Back to search results
Apply now Share Share Product Data Transformation - Business Analyst with Facebook Share Product Data Transformation - Business Analyst with Twitter Share Product Data Transformation - Business Analyst with a friend via e-mail
Sign up to receive job notifications.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Analysis
- Business Processes
- Business Requirements
- Change Management
- Computer Programming