Our client, a global apparel holding company is searching for an experienced Director of Communications to join their offices in New York, NY. In this role, you will be hands-on to help drive key strategic and tactical communication campaigns targeting various internal and external audiences.
MOST DAYS YOU:
- Write and edit engaging content for a variety of internal and external communications, including the corporate intranet site, HR communications, business updates, press releases and social media
- Lead a small editorial team in story development, overseeing idea pitches and writing/editing content for publishing
- Work alongside the creative team to develop concepts for internal and external communications campaigns, overseeing the seamless flow of internally published content to external social media platforms, including: website content, social media, recruitment materials, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, communications, or community management role
- Expert writing and editing skills with experience project managing small to medium-sized teams
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Brings experience leading internal communications strategy and the execution of messaging that drives employee engagement and corporate initiatives
- Is creative and agile, with the ability to manage and delegate concurrent assignments to meet deadlines
If interested, please apply!
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, with 14 offices and counting, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, and URL blocked - click to apply.