Our client, a global leader in flooring materials and manufacturing located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their team. The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for processing payroll in a multi-state environment for a high-volume of employees, W2 preparation and year-ending tax fillings.
This Payroll Specialist role is ideal for someone looking for the opportunity to learn a complex payroll process. This company is growing rapidly and looking for someone to join their team who is eager to take the next step in their career!
Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process payroll for more than 300 employees on a semi-monthly payroll cycle in multiple states
- Research and resolve payroll issues and respond promptly to all payroll-related questions from employees
- Maintain current payroll processing documentation and update as needed
- Process garnishments
- Manage benefits administration, reconcile invoices to ADP elections
- Manage ADP including: employee changes, setting up login credentials, setting up manager access, PTO, and time cards
- Additional responsibilities as assigned from the Payroll Supervisor
Payroll Specialist Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience processing payroll is required, multi-state experience a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Experience with processing commission
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience using ADP Workforce Now preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and customer service skills required
If you have experience processing multiple complex payroll cycles and meet the above requirements, please apply for the Payroll Specialist today!
Recruiter, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: payroll , payroll specialist , adp , workforce now , adp workforce now , PTO , Microsoft Excel , excel , customer service , accounting , finance
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,000 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Attention To Detail