About MSI. Founded in 1975, MSI is the leading supplier of Premium Surfaces including flooring, countertops, decorative mosaics, wall tile and hardscaping products. MSI’s product offering includes an extensive selection of granite, marble, porcelain, ceramic, quartz, glass, quartzite, and other natural stone products headquartered in Orange, California. MSI also maintains distribution centers across the United States and Canada. MSI’s product line is imported from over 36 different countries on six continents bringing the very best products to the North American Market. The company maintains an inventory of over 125 million square feet of material. For more information on MSI, visit : msisurfaces.com.
We provide our employees with great benefits that feature programs like employee medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k contribution (up to 4% of your base salary), as well as vacation time. Free, 1-on-1 tutoring for all children / dependents of hourly employees. All tutoring costs are covered by MSI for grades k-12, including SAT and ACT test prep tutoring.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to do the following:
• Pull slabs from the warehouse from the slab orders provided
• Move slabs to loading areas by using overhead cranes
• Load slabs on customer’s vehicle/truck
• Ensure that product is well secured on vehicle/truck and takes all necessary safety measures
• Unload slabs from containers using forklifts
• Arrange slabs properly by forklift/crane in Slab Warehouse
• Responsible for maintaining the slab warehouse clean and safe for staff and customers
• Performs additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and Experience requirements:
• 1-2 years of experience
• Forklift, crane and warehouse experience preferred
• Ability to use Smart Phones/Tablets
• Good communicate skills
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High School Education required.
• Two (2) plus years’ experience in a warehouse environment.