Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This role will be the SME for the Avaya to Genesys transition. This role will require deep system knowledge of Avaya and Genesys in order to make recommendations on call routing optimization, efficiencies and optimizing the utilization of multiple Genesys capabilities.
Role will assist in the development of training to help elevate the knowledge of the WFM organization related to Genesys usage, design, and reporting.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Consult with WFM and operations partners on current state Avaya vs future state Genesys skilling/structural designs
- Assist in the development of training to help elevate the knowledge of the WFM organization related to Genesys usage, design, and reporting
- Assist in closing identified gaps
- Research and resolve WFM Genesys process challenges
- Collaborate with program team on needed standards
- Adherence to existing program and enterprise standards
- Identify gaps in standards and communicate back to the program team
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Genesys routing constructs and design, reporting and implementation in contact center environments
- Experience with Workforce Management
- Experience with Avaya skilling, routing constructs and design
- Background in training/consulting
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Groupapproved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of healthrelated information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $94,500 - $171,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drugfree workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Genesys Designer, Consultant, Workforce Management, WFM, Avaya, Routing Constructs, Training, Consulting, Consultancy, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, United States, Work At Home, Remote, Work From Home, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting